|Home||» Products||» BTA Drilling Machines||» Deep Hole Drilling Machine|
Deep Hole Drilling Machine
3 Axis BTA Deep Hole Drilling Machine
Deep Hole Drilling Machine is used in special machine building, transfer lines as an independently-operating machine. This is used in automobile, aviation, medical and general mechanical engineering sectors for creating deep holes. It is available with 1-,2-,3-,4-, or 6-spindles in compact design and ingenious module system. It guarantees high productivity and drilling accurateness with enormous ease of operation.
Features of Deep Hole Drilling Machine:
- Drill spindle drive having frequency-controlled drive
- Feed by frequency-controlled servo-drive having encoder
- Feed spindle is designed as backlash-free recirculating ball-screw
- Drill spindle ensures lubrication with high precision
- Tool failure safety devices to ensure to provide the best possible tool protection
- Strongly connecting rigid welded structure
- Compact construction with short times for retooling
- Precihole introduces a new range of heavy duty XY BTA Drilling Machines serving the range from Dia. 12.7mm to 50.8mm drilling and up to 750mm deep.
- These machines serve components weighing up to 22 Tons.
- The machines are moving column type and have CNC controls to control accuracy and precision.
- The Company also offers custom solutions to suit your requirements.
- Tooling and work holding are provided to suit your component.
- Professional Installation, Training, Documentation and Process engineering are all provided by Precihole to successfully adapt the machine at customer site.